|DuPont announces new Damage Analysis II course|
|News - Training|
|Friday, 26 October 2012 08:38|
Ajax, Ontario -- October 26, 2012 -- DuPont Performance Coatings has announced the addition of a new Damage Analysis II course to its curriculum as part of the DuPont Performance Services program.
DPC’s Damage Analysis course debuted in the 1990s and has trained over 5,000 estimators and managers on its constantly evolving content. The development of an advanced Damage Analysis course was part of the continuous improvement process, with expanding content, new resources, and the desire to provide interactive exercises in both courses.
“Mike Anderson, our industry expert, from Collision Advice, was the main content contributor and he will be our primary instructor for the course,” said Dan Thompson, performance services manager. “We also were honoured to have numerous database companies, material manufacturers, frame equipment suppliers, and other DPC staff provide insights and contribute photo’s and exercise resources to make this a “best in class” interactive training course.”
The new Damage Analysis II course includes advanced content on the following topics relative to Damage Analysis:
• Reinforces concepts on repair judgment and the sector system from Damage Analysis I;
• Refined material to eliminate supplements through refined blueprinting / repair planning processes;
• Tips on parts management to optimize repair timelines;
• Advanced structural damage analysis using computerized dimensioning systems;
• Advanced refinish damage analysis to justify refinish times;
• Extensive section on “writing it right” to comply with insurance guidelines to optimize scorecard results; and
• Negotiating best practices.
DuPont Performance Coatings customers or prospective customers interested in registering for the course can contact their local DPC representative or call 1-800-668-6945. For additional information, please visit dupont.com.
By PDADCO payday loans